Microdermabrasion is ideal for:
- People who cannot afford to take time off for healing from chemicals or lasers.
- Active patients who don't want to put off outdoor or social activities like tennis, golf or skiing.
- Skin that is sensitive to chemicals or make-up.
- Acne-prone skin that has not responded well to acne remedies.
- Younger patients with early skin changes who wish for softer, smoother skin.
- Age spots around eye slip/neck.
- Stretch marks abdomen, arms.
The best candidates for MicroDermabrasion are women and men who have:
- Good skin tone.
- Good health.
- Realistic expectations.
How long do treatments take?
MicroDermabrasion treatments usually last about 10 to 30 minutes. However, treatments for stretch marks can take as long as two hours. During your session, we focus on your problem areas, but time can be given to other areas of concern.
What are the benefits of MicroDermabrasion over other procedures?
- Recovery takes less time.
- Treatment sessions take less time.
- Discomfort is minimal.
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately.
When you look in the mirror, do you feel your skin is as soft and fresh as you want it to be?
With an exciting technique called Microdermabrasion we can remove dead and flaking skin cells to create an immediate improvement in your skin's appearance. This unique approach stimulates the production of fresh young skin cells and collagen. It is the ultimate advancement in non-surgical, non-invasive skin conditioning.
Learn more about Microdermabrasion treatments.
Call our salon for a consultation.
Call Us Today At ♦ (724) 847-4247
Fri: 9AM - 5PM | Sat: 9AM-3PM